Sunday, February 8, 2009

Supersize Me

Summer is the time to breakaway from school and all the responsibilities that are tangled up with it. It's the one time in the year where you can glaze your eyes on the television set or the computer without being yelled at for ignoring your homework. But we still get badgered about not spending our time as wisely. So this year, Grace Christian Church is sponsoring a Summer Youth Camp charged with activities, messages, and a week with your friends!

Last year, Grace's Summer Camp (Unmasked!) was held at the Asian Theological Seminary in Baguio. The theme revolved around our personal identity under who we are in God. A video message was played zeroing on the spiritual warfare that is continually going on around us. Personally, these messages helped me get a better grasp of who I am and the world that revolves around me. I needn't be ashamed of who I am in Christ, nor should I fear the things of this world. With this in mind, I look forward to the things I'll learn this coming summer at the Youth Camp.

The Grace Summer Youth Camp will be held at the Graceland Estates and Country Club in Tayabas, Quezon, during May 13-16. Early registration is advised, starting at P2,800 till Feb. 28; P3,300 from March 1 to May 3. There are limited slots, so apply now!

No comments: