Saturday, August 2, 2008

GCC Mini Fair

Yes, it's true. GCC will have it's mini fair this year to raise funds for the on going church renovation project. It will held on August 10, 2008, around 11:15 to 17:00. The bar has been set a little higher this year to a whopping P1,000,000.. Yep, that's six zeros. It may seem impossible; but I guess, we should all have a little faith here. Amen??? O well, I'll assume you said Amen..

What will we have this year? I'm not so sure yet.. but I heard there'll be... coffee shops, pastries, sandwiches, dumplings, junk food, junk food, and junk food. Yes I know, we can't just eat junk all day. That's why there'll be activities such as bowling, darts, fishing, video games, biking, and many more that I have no idea about... and for those who just want to buy stuff, I have no idea what non-edible items will be sold. I just know there will be.. It's a surprise for you and even for me. So let's save our money so that we can spend it for our beloved church and have fun at the same time.

No comments: